Friday, February 17, 2006

Chatswood Hoyts.

It's a pretty low quality cinema. The facilities are good, probably just incompetant movie film roller operator dude or something. Canada, Katrina, and I were watching Syriana and all of a sudden the film stops and starts melting on screen. Lucky I had my camera so I took pics. Look.

Then they fixed it and it came back on, but there was no sound. So I started making up my own script. We all thought it was pretty funny, even the guys behind us were cacking. It was pretty exciting watching the film melt like that. Made the entire experience much more fun. Oh yea. We got refunded for the movie so that was good.
We did manage to sell about 9 movie tickets, which was good. Otherwise they would just go to waste. Lucky we didnt get prosecuted or anything, that would have sucked.
Then while they were giving us our refunds, there were 2 angry Asians getting into a fight with the manager. That was quite fun too. Bit of excitement for all the family. Overall, it was a fun and exciting night. Filled with plenty of dramas.